Saturday, July 22, 2006

On Sickness

Haven't seen sick for quite a while...
This time is from my brother... who had a fever beginning of the week...
when i had to drive him around to work i guess i caught it gwa...
Just funny why the gems will only die down in one person when it is pasted to another person??

when i try to take the pills that i brought from last time to stop the running nose...
it had just expired in Apr...
so had to take the Neo-Citron... i kinda like the taste of it...
with a hint of sweet lemon taste...but bitter at the same time...
it passes the warmth into the veins of my body...
but just dont' like how it makes me sleepy...
maybe i do need a rest....

--------------------------------------
i actually like being sick once in a while...
without any strength in your body, you can just lay on the bed...
that i can take off all my burnens... all my masks and just lay there on my bed...
dont' have to be independent and try to take care of everything...
don't have to pretend to be strong and tough like i do everyday...
just to be a little child again...
that i need to be care for once in a while too...
to "ther" ppl around me...
to be upsad...or be mad for no reason...

I guess it is one of the ways for u to know if you love really love a person...
that's if you are able to do stupid things and be a child and show ur true self...
and trust that they will not laugh at u and think u r weak or stupid...XD

Thx mum...

No comments: