Saturday, August 27, 2005

&@*($^(%^@&$)^(*%^&#%&)@&(



I am so angry...
Why do people need to be so nosey and get into your relationships?
and to say that i am really passive and not trying to improve the relationship?

i mean is it any of YOUR business?
i really hate it when people think they knows everything and then teaches YOU how you should be acting and treating your gf? No thank you Ms. Love expert...
they are all on one side and need to protect their "sister"
I mean, every relationship is like Rashmon, each has their side of the story,
if you don't know what really did happen, plz don't give comments...
if i needed advice, i will ask for it...
Thank you every much...

2 comments:

FEliX the CAt said...

I totally agree what you said !!!
But don't take that too personal...just smile what they said...Cool=)

Carmen Mok said...

I agree that we always add interpretation to make comment, ppl seldom understand what the question is before they give out solution quickly. Sometime it makes me upset too.

The most important point is what's the ture feeling of your gf? does she hardly say to you about this so she needs help from others?

I just wonder why they gave you such comment if they don't see / hear anything? It may be a wrong perception from 1 person, or it may be right when having from 10 ppl....

Beyond my emotion, I will try to find out the ture side of the story and take it as my new lesson to understand ppl, including my gf too.

Just my few penny hope you don't mind. =)