Friday, May 01, 2009

Time Traveler's Wife


Would you have loved me when it was just a couple of years back,
When i was still very selfish and reckless?

Even if you can see the person i am today,
Would you have committed to stay?

To walk with me on this journey,
Through the tragic and gray?

To love me without regards,
To show the true love that you always say?

--------------------------------------------------

The above "poem" was written after finish reading "Time Traveler's Wife" a while ago...
Wondering who would really have loved me when I was still very crazy and lost back then..
and who will really still believe in the future me seeing who I am this day.
And it touched me that God is still there every single way...

Can't wait for it to come out in the movie with Rachel McAdams in it... loved her since The Notebook...


The Time Traveler's Wife is the story of librarian Henry DeTamble, who has a genetic disorder that causes uncontrolled time-travel.

No comments: