Monday, December 05, 2005

The Perfect Evening

Sometimes i just like to be alone...
just make myself invisible for a while..
just go "flow" around malls...
to bookstores, HMVs...browsing...
hide myself at home watching movies that i have bought for years and still having have a chance to watch...
like to clean my room when i am down..
hang all my clothes and sweaters that have been lying on the floor everytime i took them off at the end of the day..
books and CDs everywhere...all scattered on the floor...
i am not kidding... sometimes it is so crowded that i can't even walk to my bed...
i guess what is the pt of cleaning the room if it is only going to be messy again in like 2 or 3 days max...
but it is kinda like a ritual that i do...
everytime i do the cleaning, i will put on really loud music with my stereo...
and singing and dancing around my room...
until finally everything looks great...
and go and take a nice hot, long shower..
the feeling of being clean...both myself and my room...
just feels really great...
then just go down to the basement...
pick out a DVD... open a bottle of red wine..
a perfect evening...

P.S...sometimes i just think that...
Do i leave my room messy so that i can go through this process and redeem myself...
.....
.....
....
....
nah....just making an excuse for myself...for being lazy...=P

8 comments:

Carmen Mok said...

you know what, i do the same thing...um...probably my room may not as terrible as yours, but it is messay esp when i was busy.

turn off my phone, turn on music, clean up the room, then end with a hot shower.

the only difference is i don't pick up DVD/ wine from the basement, i will go back to my desk to draw and to write. ;)

Drunken Angel said...

um... maybe i should take a pic of my room and post it on the blog..but then it will reveal what i truly am and will scare ppl away...=P

yes yes, just shut myself out completely for a while, and after all it is done...it is like a real cleansing... feels really good...

haha.. i don't pick up the wine everytime...can't afford it.. but it will be a perfect complement...
or just sit on my bed and read something...

Carmen Mok said...

so why don't u show the "before & after" room clean up, that will make my feeling better I guess...hehe

a sand a said...

I had that same experience too.....
so free when you were at your space, with the music on, cleaning up then a hot bath afterward!

Oh.. that's where you were--hiding, haven't been see you do any posting lately,... since Nov 7 to Dec 5.

Drunken Angel said...

no la... just was busy with the 1120 event la.. and the mind was blocked afterwards...
a little rest right now??
no la..
next project...
114 short film...=P

don't know if i can still do postings...

Drunken Angel said...

wow... at first i thought i was the only one in the world...
but can't believe so many ppl have this habit...
cool...
we should all take our room's pic and post it on the web..
so that we can see who has this crazyiness the "worst"..
haha...

i guess i shouldn't be complaining... cause this is suppose to be what i enjoy to do...
even though sometimes too tired...
maybe just need sometime to debrief myself...

Anonymous said...

After looking at the truck of your car, I can imagine how messy is your room. I also understand why you do not tidy up the desk and draw in the office la ... because you cannot complete the "cleaning process" of dancing, singing, bathing and drinking in the office. right? hehe ...

Drunken Angel said...

yes..maybe that's it.. can't complete the whole process in office...
but hey..
most of the stuff are left by ar Sim.. so don't know how to tidy it up...haha..=P